World Changers Jubilee
Time & Location
About the Event
The world can be a scary place if you look differently, feel differently, act differently, love differently, live differently, & even believe differently. Emerald Creative is creating a safe haven of inspiration & confidence for people, everywhere, trying to find their place in society.
This event is a physical representation of our art, a loving hug from Emerald Creative & most importantly a call for community support to The World Changers Program.
Come raise money for anti-bias/anti-racist education in ALL schools & homes & enjoy music, story time, food, fun & artivism.
- Multi-Prize Raffle featuring Art from Emerald Creative & gifts from local businesses.
- Swag Bags full of radical art
- Wowtalks & Story Time With Child Care Expert Wow Ms Deanna
- "The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Community, Is Be Yourself." Speech by The Internationally Featured Founder, Taimani Emerald Reed, as seen in KOIN6 News, Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, I Heart Radio & More.
- Live Music & West African Story Telling With Habiba Ado.
- Artivism Station for Highlighting Heroes of The Day & Learning about melanin, human rights, environmentalism & more!
ABOUT OUR MISSION:
At Emerald Creative, we believe children will change the world.
& as little world changers, leading us to a greater dawn, they need OUR support, our rallying cry, & our uplifting to succeed.
Children are being done a disservice when we exclude them from the narrative of social justice, & so is our society.
We create art that gives people of all ages the opportunity, the language, & the ability, to have heavy conversations in a way that is soft, empowering & enlightening.
& then, hand in hand, We Take Action Together by donating community sponsored artwork to homes & classrooms through the WORLD CHANGERS PROGRAM.
Our World Changers Kits have traveled across the country & even internationally, so children around the world can feel loved, cared for, & represented in their learning environment.
IN 2020 THE WORLD CHANGERS PROGRAM DONATED OVER 1000 POSTERS TO LOW INCOME HOMES & SCHOOLS IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS.
This year we have the ambitious goal of placing 5000 world changers kits. Will you help us change the world?
COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES:
Proper ventilation safety measurements will be taken, in addition to enforcing masks, temperature checks & capacity limits.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS EVENT:
- Reserve a Goodie Bag$24+$0.60 Service fee$24+$0.60 Service fee0$0
- Raffle Tickets$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Family VIP$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0